Since March 8, 2020, all our church worship services were suspended due to the pandemic. We are excited that the entire church family can finally come back for in-person indoor worship in all languages on June 6! Don’t miss this opportunity to celebrate God’s goodness together.
Before you come:
- There will be Holy Communion (those who got pre- packaged elements, please bring them along).
- Face masks are required. If you are not feeling well please stay home. No pre-registration needed.
- On 6/6 and the whole month of June, Children Committee will offer child care service from 9:30am— 12:30pm for children age 3 to 5th grade. Program includes Bible stories, singing, and crafts.
- But if number of children exceeds our capacity, elementary grade students will need to join the adult worship with their parents.
- Children Committee is reaching out to families with kids in all language groups, hoping to recruit sufficient helpers to meet the needs.
- Children SS in June will continue to be online. No in- person children worship in June.
- Use church or street parking. Do not park at the Atlantic Plaza next door as we have stopped the rental contract with them.
- Maintain 3 feet distance between households.
Taste His goodness:
- Taco stand will be available after the two worship services on 6/6 for all to celebrate this joyous occasion.
- Taco stand will be set up at the basketball court, and drinks at the Fellowship Hall. Free will offering welcomed.
- The June 6 services will be live-streamed for those who are unable to come back at this time.
- After 6/6, each EM worship will be recorded and uploaded to the church website as video archive. Only Holy Communion Sunday worship will be live- streamed.
- CM: worship @ 9:30am in the sanctuary starting 6/13, will be recorded and uploaded to the church website as video archive. They are recruiting helper and hope to livestream each worship.
- MM: worship @ 9:30am in the Fellowship Hall starting 6/13, will be audio recorded and uploaded to the church website. They will live stream Holy Communion worship through Zoom.